- developing the explosive force, useful for all dynamic climbing movements;
- core stability, that is to strengthen of the torso so as to allow greater control of the body required in all movements in overhanging walls
- increasing aerobic skills despite our sport climbing is an example of anaerobic physical activity. Increasing aerobic capacity is essential for the disposal of lactic acid while we are engaged in a climb, thus facilitating recovery;
- increasing metabolism through high intensity training and short intervals, which lead the body to a higher calories consumption over 24 hours.
- athletic preparation for climbing
Maximum of 6 people
Participants will be selected among members attending the gym considering the personal motivation to learn new training methods.
- Daniele: tel +39 338 319 8281
OPENING TIMES:: 19:30-21:00